Friday, December 25, 2015

BLUE CHRISTMAS

                                                   BLUE CHRISTMAS

I want to wish ALL of my Friends and Family, a Very Merry Christmas. I know that this is a time
to celebrate. I wish I could.  I look at this Christmas like I have never looked as closely at it before. We Celebrate the Birth of  Jesus. The True Meaning of Christmas.  And I know that Jesus will be with me this Christmas just like He has been every Christmas before. This Christmas however, He has my Baby Girl.  Oh how I miss her every single day. Christmas is no different. I miss her just the same. However, knowing that she is with our Lord brings me comfort. I know that she is having the Merriest Christmas of All.  I must say though that this Christmas has been very sad for me. Neither of my Son's are here, yet I am Blessed that they are Ok.  No one wanted to spend Christmas here this year. This is the first Christmas in 45yrs that I have not had my family with me. No Children or Grandchildren to Celebrate with.  Yes, it breaks my heart. However, I will spend my Christmas with Loving Memories of my Precious Daughter and with Jesus in My Heart. Because I know that they are together and nothing can pull them apart. My Precious Child,  I hope that you know just how much Mama misses you and thinks about you. Nothing has been the same since you left.  Things have forever changed.  I Never thought that your brothers would be this way. However, it's like you have always said, "Stop worrying about things. They have your number and they know where you live. So stop worrying about them and do what you want to do". Those are words that now have so much meaning. The only problem with that is that I miss them too.  All I wanted was to carry on our Tradition of a Family Christmas. I guess they don't value that Tradition the way You and I did. Oh My Precious Angel, Please know just how much I love you and miss you.  Until my journey on this Earth is over, I will hold you in my Heart Forever. Always, Always. I LOVE YOU. <3 .="" b="">

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing and updating!

    I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!

    Runescape Gold free giveaway link: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/Event/big-lottery.html

    ReplyDelete