Thursday, July 28, 2016

TRICKY TRUMP

                                   TRICKY TRUMP

Many of us have seen the numerous negative comments that Tricky TRUMP has made about our country and many other issues. However, when you take aim at a disabled individual and then DENY IT, saying "I never met the guy. I didn't know he was disabled". I would never do something like that". This man can not APOLOGIZE! It is beneath him to admit a wrong of any kind. He Stated "Russia, I hope your listening! Find all of the 33million emails Hillary deleted". Then he has the audacity to say, "I was just being sarcastic". Well, Tricky Trump, the world is watching.  And they aren't looking at you being sarcastic! Our enemies are taking ANY OPPORTUNITY to cause mass calamity all over our Nation. And You want to edge them on? Not one time have you actually gave any of the American People a vision of hope. A clear Plan for the future of Economic Growth, Foreign Policies" Enviromental Protection(which you don't believe exsist), etc. All you to is tell the American People "Believe me, it's gonna be huge" Or, even more ironic, "Look folks, I alone can fix this". New's flash Tricky Trump, THE WORLD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. We all know that it takes a village. Meaning, WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. However, to a Narcissist, I guess the words, Me, I, Alone have some unique sick, twisted meaning to who? ONLY YOU! I for one have heard enough of your sick rhetoric to last me a life time. And believe me, Bernie doesn't need ANYTHING from you. Not even you to speak his name. He is better than that. So Tricky Trump, here are my sentiments towards you. Move to RUSSIA.










































No comments:

Post a Comment