Monday, July 25, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BABY GIRL" RENEE WEBB.

                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BABY GIRL"
My Precious "Baby Girl",  46 yrs ago, I gave Birth to you..You were so very early, Weighing only 2lbs-6oz. Back then, there was no fancy equipment such as today. Every Dr. told us you would not make it..But, you were so strong and so determined..I worried so very much, yet NEVER GIVING UP! You continued to fight and surprised EVERYONE.. I didn't know it then, but I didn't have to worry.God already had laid out his plans for you even though we did not know it. I am so very BLESSED that GOD allowed me to be your Mother for 44yrs..Such a gift from God. I will never know what to you 18months ago at 44yrs old, however,  I know it was GOD'S PLAN..Your Beauty was beyond reproach. Your smile lit up a room. Your laughter was infectious and you Blessed me with a Beautiful Grandson and a Wonderful Son-In-Law. My Precious "Baby Girl, GOD has you in his keeping. I will FOREVER HAVE YOU IN MY HEART AND SOUL until we are together again when this earthly journey is over..Mamma Loves You ALWAYS AND FOREVER. Soar with the ANGELS MY PRECIOUS ONE. ALWAYS, ALWAYS.



No comments:

Post a Comment