Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NEW SIDES OF GRIEF

I was not ready for this. Yes, I know that peoples lives go on after the loss of a loved one. However, I am stuck. I can't seem to move on. I still can not wrap my head around the fact that I my Precious "Baby Girl" is gone from this earth. It just seems so unfair. All she ever wanted to do was be a good Mom and Wife. She was both. Each day I think of things that she might tell me if she could. I Pray that when this earthly journey is over, we will once again be together again. And I pray that my Grandson will be all that she wanted him to be. My heart breaks for him every day. I can not do all the things she did for him. He always seems so sad. And yes, his anger is there as well. I knew the day would come when her husband would find another. However, I have never seen him with anyone but my daughter. Now, to see him with another breaks my heart. Perhaps my Precious "Baby Girl" will send me a sign that all is Ok. And I Pray that God will watch over my Grandson. Help him to be the young man that she intended him to be. I Pray that God will give me the strength and increase my Faith that everything will be fine. Love You "Baby Girl" Soar with the Angels. I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND NEVER FORGET YOU. MAMA MISSES YOU.  

1 comment:

  1. I grieve for you as I read your post,and I know just as well that you never truely get over a lost love one,but overtime you learn to hide it,and fill the void of the loss so it doesn't seem so deep,but now it may seem as part of that void just reopened.Remember he is trying to fill the space just as you are,but also in intimacy.I'm sorry dear..

    ReplyDelete